Tuesday, May 22, 2007

M-I-C-K-E-Y

In order to motivate my self to get out and enjoy this great spring weather.. I did the unthinkable....I signed up for the Dinsey Marathon 2008! After the Marine Corps... I swore off Marathons... but 2008 will be the 15th anniversary of the Disney race.. and they will be giving out a "top secret" medal.

If you know me.. you know I only race for the free stuff.. and the lure of a top secret medal that will be a one of a kind.. is too much for me to resist. !!! Oh Mickey!

EXCLUSIVE 15th ANNIVERSARY FINISHER MEDAL
The 15th Anniversary Marathon Finisher's Medal is so special that it will remain TOP SECRET until the end of the race. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to earn an exclusive medal that will never be produced again. All race finishers will receive a specially designed 15th Anniversary Medal at the Finish Line.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Top Secret Medal! Hmmm enticing. Enough to get me to sign up. Then again I've sworn of marathons for a year. Maybe I'll change my mind.